(NACOGDOCHES, TEXAS) The City of Nacogdoches will begin accepting application on November 15, 2021 for the following City boards:
- Building Standards Commission
- Airport Advisory Board
- Industrial Development Authority
- Health Code Advisory Committee
- Historic Landmark Preservation Committee
- Parks Advisory Board
- Pine Grove Cemetery Board
- Main Street Advisory Committee
- Mayor’s Committee on People with Disabilities
“City Boards and Commissions are important because they enable citizens to participate in local government. Community involvement in these boards and commissions is critical to the continued progress of Nacogdoches.” said Mayor Jimmy Mize.
The deadline to submit an application for service on any of these boards is 5 p.m. December 10, 2021. City Council will appoint members to serve on the above boards at a City Council meeting in January 2022. For more information, or to obtain an application, please contact the City Secretary at 936-559-2506 or visit the city’s website at www.nactx.us.